Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Manager of Corporate Partnerships is responsible to carry the mission of the organization through developing and leading dynamic corporate sponsorships, securing new corporate partners can provide corporate social responsibility efforts inclusive of financial support, volunteerism and gifts in kind. The ideal candidate for this role will have outstanding relationship building capabilities, a strategic thinking with the ability to execute, experience in account management and/or strategic partnerships.
The Manager of Corporate Partnerships is responsible of researching, preparing corporate grant proposals and be the lead in the review, terms and conditions preparation of the agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and secures new corporate partners that generate both monetary and in-kind donations
- Develops creative positioning, pitch strategies and presentation materials for prospective corporate sponsors
- Cultivates and nurtures existing corporate partnerships. Drafts and edits complex partnership agreements.
- Develops creative positioning, pitch strategies and presentation material for prospective corporate sponsors.
- Develops a Corporate Partners Donor Program – multiple tiers membership.
- Collaborates with the Events Manager on all sponsor aspects and ensure sponsor requirements are fulfilled including, photo needs, signage, press interviews, talking points, and media content.
- Manages tracking of all corporate prospects pipeline and all incoming corporate donations and revenue.
- Manage intern(s) to assist in the research and writing.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communicator and strategic thinker, takes innovative and creative approach to achieving department’s goals.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Excellent communications skills: both written and oral.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Salesforce experience desired not required.
To Apply: Interested applicants can send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.