Radiant Health Centers (RHC), seeks Director of Individual Giving who will collaborate with the Chief Development Officer to build and implement a comprehensive, proactive strategic plan focused on expanding and enhancing the agency’s individual donor base and help to ensure the achievement of performance and revenue goals.
With a team of caring and committed individuals and hundreds of dedicated volunteers, RHC is working to eliminate the stigma and overcome health disparities impacting the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer + (LGBTQ+) community by providing healthy and compassionate care options.
RHC is the largest Orange County provider for such healthcare services and is currently expanding its capacity with plans to create a dedicated Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) for the LGBTQ+ community.
The Director of Individual Giving will:
- Manage all aspects of donor relationships including identification, research, qualification, cultivation, and stewardship to foster a portfolio of donors
- Provide leadership and direction for donor outreach and pipeline building programs tailored toward engagement
- Produce timely routine reports used to drive donor strategies
- Ensure fulfillment of donation and subsequent recognition
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and qualifications:
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and exceptional relationship building skills
- Ability to influence, work pro-actively and effectively to build consensus among cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database knowledge of donor CRM software desirable (Raiser’s Edge, Donor Quest, Salesforce) and prospect research tools
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, professional, able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proven track record in securing gifts and producing results
- Minimum of five years comprehensive development experience including directing annual giving and annual campaigns, individual giving and/or membership societies
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Marketing, Communications/PR, Non-Profit Management or related fields.
How to Apply
To apply for the Director of Individual Giving position, please forward a cover letter and resume using one of the following methods:
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Mail to Radiant Health Centers, Attn: Lisa Osborn, 17982 Sky Park Circle, Ste J, Irvine, CA 92614
- No phone calls, please
RHC is an equal opportunity employer