Data Entry Clerk II
- Position Summary: The position is responsible for accurately recording and maintaining all details of prospect and donor information in a customer relationship management database. Supports many aspects of donor relations for the development department, including fundraising, donor events and stewardship.
- Duties/Responsibilities: Maintain data hygiene in database through correction, verification and deletion of data from various sources. Assist with entry level relationship management through stewardship phone calls, emails and mail pieces. Perform information searches via phone, email and websites. Assist with appeals, pledge reminders and gift acknowledgements as needed. Scan documents and filing them in the appropriate places. Assist with creation of reports and mailing lists. Attend annual events and help on projects whenever necessary/requested. Follow all Anaheim Family YMCA policies/procedures.
- Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have a H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. Must have good communication skills (both verbal and written). At least 1 year prior work experience in data entry preferred. A strong donor service orientation demonstrated by the ability to anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs and expectation of donors desired. Bi-Lingual Spanish preferred. If designated as a YMCA Business Driver, the employee must possess a valid/current CA Driver’s License or other valid state driver’s license and must provide to the Y proof of minimum CA vehicle insurance coverage upon request & must also maintain an approved/acceptable driving An annual MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) will be conducted by the Y. Employees who are YMCA Business Drivers who do not maintain an acceptable driving record may be prohibited from being a Business Driver which could affect employment status. Must submit to and comply with all requirements for employment including, but not limited to, a criminal background check, drug/alcohol testing, health screening, TB test
- Hours: Part-time non-exempt position; Average 20 hours per week. Hours between 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday. The specific hours and days vary/are flexible.
- Wage: $14-15 per hour (depending on experience)
- Refer to Job Description for full duties/qualifications of the position available from H.R.
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at www.anaheimymca.org to apply online (Resume will NOT be accepted in lieu of application).
The Anaheim Family YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employer
Information on Anaheim Family YMCA job opportunities is also available online at http://www.anaheimymca.org/anaheimymcajobs/